Head Teacher's Vacancy
St Edmund’s Catholic Primary School
The Drive, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1PF
"Learn, Love and Live with the Lord"
Required for January 2014 - Group 2 L13-L19 plus benefits package.
St Edmund's Catholic Primary School is a friendly and over-subscribed single-form entry school. We promote excellence and enjoyment within a creative curriculum, which not only fosters a love of learning but also a love of each other, underpinned by our Gospel values.
We are seeking to appoint a talented Headteacher who is ready to accept the challenge of leading our school into the next stages of its development, building on the firm foundations already established. You will have the energy and passion to promote the strong Catholic philosophy of our school so that it continues to flourish in the years ahead.
Our new Headteacher will have:
· Proven management and leadership skills
· The drive, vision, and resilience to lead and motivate our school community
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven ability to raise standards and to take the school from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’
· The ability to build on our strong partnerships with parents, the parish and the wider community
In return we can offer you:
· Happy, motivated and well-behaved children
· A team of talented, dedicated staff and supportive governors and parents
· High-achieving pupils – our latest SATS results were in the top 5% of Surrey schools
· An attractive and well-resourced learning environment
· A significant career development opportunity
Closing date for applications: 4 October 2013 (noon)
Shortlisting: 8 October 2013
Interviews will be held on: 18-21 October 2013
For further information and an application pack
Please contact the school office
on 01483-414497 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org. sch.uk)
Visits to the school are positively encouraged - a member of the Governing Body will show you around. Please contact the school office to arrange.
The school is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.